Moonlight SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Tour
Description: Join our Outdoor School instructors for a moon-lit SUP tour of one of our favorite paddling destinations. We will provide all the gear and basic paddle instruction as the sun sets, then head out for a short paddle by moonlight. Pre-Requisite: Learn to SUP Class or equivalent skills.
Skills you'll learn:
- Basic paddle stroke instruction and boat handling provided before tour
- Explore a new paddling location
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
Moonlight SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Tour Information
MOONLIGHT SUP (STAND UP PADDLEBOARD) TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Moonlight SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Water Bottle
- Energy Snacks
- Paddle Jacket
Gear provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Stand Up Paddleboard