Evening Kayak Tour
Description: Break out of your usual evening routine and join our instructors for a tour at one of our favorite kayaking destinations! After some basic instruction, we'll set out for our tour of the area. This is a great way to get some extra paddling practice and meet new friends. We provide kayaks, all the gear, and basic paddle instruction. No experience is required, but taking a Learn to Kayak Class is recommended; ages 14 and up are welcome.
Skills you'll learn:
- Explore new locations by kayak
- Refine paddling technique
- Enjoy an evening on the water
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
More Partner Information:
Evening Kayak Tour Information
EVENING KAYAK TOUR
- Class Details
- Gear List
Evening Kayak Tour Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Water Bottle
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
Gear provided by REI:
- Touring/Recreational Kayak
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)