Stand Up Paddle Tour - Coronado Island
Description: Come and enjoy a relaxing day of Stand Up Paddleboarding with us on the beautiful San Diego Bay. On this tour you will pass under the Coronado Bridge, paddle along the shores of Coronado, with views of the San Diego water front and pass by the US Midway aircraft carrier. You will also have the chance to see dolphins, pelicans, and several other marine animals. Prerequisite skills - completion of the Learn to SUP or equivalent skills.
Skills you'll learn:
- Have a fun SUP experience in a beautiful place
- Learn basic SUP strokes & techniques
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Stand Up Paddle Tour - Coronado Island Information
STAND UP PADDLE TOUR - CORONADO ISLAND
- Class Details
- Gear List
Stand Up Paddle Tour - Coronado Island Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Energy Snacks
- Water Bottle
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Wetsuit - Thickness depends on your local water temperatures. Generally 3mm-4mm is preferable.
- Paddle Jacket
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
Gear provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)