Family Snowshoeing Class
Description: Discover the freedom of snowshoeing! Learn appropriate technique, proper use of equipment and how to make every trip a success and focused on getting out with your kids. We'll teach you how to stay warm in the winter, keep the kids engaged, and may even find winter animal tracks.
Skills you'll learn:
- Learn appropriate technique to ascend, descend and break trail in snow
- Learn fun activities and areas to take your family outside in the winter
- Learn how to use and care for snowshoeing equipment
- Learn basic skills for winter travel and hiking
Duration: 5.0 hours
Required Legal Form:
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see "Required Legal Form" for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.
Family Snowshoeing Class Information
FAMILY SNOWSHOEING CLASS
- Class Details
- Gear List
Family Snowshoeing Class Gear List
Gear to bring to class:
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Lunch & Snacks
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
Gear provided by REI: